Wednesday, July 8, 2009

if at first you don't succeed

him (2:10 p.m.): What's ur link 4 findin u on facebook

i guess if after 6 hours, i'm not giving in, you might as well take what you can get, n'est-ce pas?

me (2:36 p.m.): link? My page is under my name.

him (2:53 p.m.): there are like 5 of u..

well, i'm pretty sure the photos will help you narrow it down, considering all the other girls are white!!!

him (3:04 p.m.): Which is u?

me (3:05 p.m.): i'm the brown one.

seriously. wtf?!!? first of all, i welcome distractions at work, but you are annoying the shit out of me. secondly, you saw me! wtf do you mean, which one is me? the one that looks like me!

him (3:08 p.m): I didn't even c a pic of u...that was the problem!

are you fucking yelling at me? don't get mad at me because you don't now how to work the goddamn facebook.

me (3:11 p.m.): Yeah, i don't know what to tell you.

him (3:11 p.m.): Ok. I'll try it again l8r..kisses

gag me.

No comments: