Friday, June 13, 2008

yes, sade. it is a crime!!

as if my fuel needed any fire. my boss' boss' boss just walked in here. my boss said to her, "you know that letter you wrote about shmunah-shmunah, we've gotten so much money because of that letter. i think it was the paragraph you wrote about bladee blah that really did it." and boss' boss' boss said, "oh yeah, i really liked that paragraph about bladee blah. that was my favorite one." okay, heifer, you know good and hell well that you did not write that!! and so do you jr. boss lady. you're the one who told ME to write it! wtf? and for you, boss' boss' boss, to stand here in front of me, after not acknowledging my presence as usual, and take credit for some sh*t i had to break out my thesaurus for is utterly whack. that's okay. watch. my next letter's going to go something like this:

send me your money
or i'll boil your bunny
like that chick glenn close
mmm...okay that's doin' the most.
just mail me a check first class
and i won't have to whoop up on dat ass.
signed,
boss' boss' boss
ya heard?

let's see how those ol' blue hairs like that one.
i am so not thinking that little 4% raise is going to right this wrong in L.A.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Who is the boss' boss' boss that said that? Unbelievable! Yeah, I got a 4.41% raise myself, but hell, you probably still get paid way more than I do LoL... (Recep.)