Thursday, June 26, 2008

8:30 a.m. to 11:44 a.m.

things i've done at work today:

checked my email. hoped for some positive response from one of the people i sent spec scripts out to a month ago. i emailed them yesterday just to "check-in." i subsequently got two "haven't read it yet, but thanks for checking in. stay on me!" responses.

ate some almonds.

read celebrity gossip.

gagged.

watched in horror as "someone" stuck her hand into my PERSONAL box of cereal. the same hand i just watched her blow her nose with.

talked to my mom, who suggested i go on The Bachelorette and that she would assist me with my application. i told her that was the most ridiculous idea. "not only do i not watch that madness," i said. "most of those guys aren't really interested in winning the girl's heart; they just want to be on TV." "okay," she said (in that mother-ish, mark my words way). "it was just a suggestion."

perused the official site of The Bachelorette.

watched my phone ring, checking the caller id to make sure it wasn't someone of authority, then allowed it to go to voicemail.

talked to my friend about her upcoming wedding for 45 mins.

went to the kitchen for some Cheez-Its (since i won't be eating any cereal), only to find that all the damn Cheez-Its were gone.

cursed the fact that i signed a new lease and therefore can't quit my job and run off into the wild.

and here i am...
and it's not even lunchtime yet.

i am bored senseless in L.A.

No comments: