Monday, December 14, 2009

hiatus

MD has been on hiatus because MD has made some questionable moves that have led MD to be self-reflective and talk in third person.

in essence, i've involved myself with the same person in a way that's not productive and kinda made me feel shitty. so much so that i haven't even felt like talking about it. furthermore, i wasn't sure how i was going to handle myself going forward...

but don't get me wrong. i don't think i'm a victim or anything. i know this is my own fault for not walking away. and i've tried to deal with it by not dealing it. in the past, it's taken so much energy for me to forget about someone, to consciously make the decision not to deal...ever again. so in an effort, to avoid expending that energy, i've just concluded not to do anything. however, this too can be problematic.

anyway, whatever. i'm trying to do my positive thinking shit...and i'm on plenty of fish (ooohhh, the horrors) in an effort to get myself out there. sigh...

so forgive me for my absence. but sometimes even i can't handle myself. i hope to have a much better situation to discuss soon.

No comments: