Wednesday, September 30, 2009

letter to the editor

dear MD,

first, let me reply by saying where in the hell did you go where a wax requires you to be on all fours??? I think you got bamboozled on that one and some chick just liked looking at that angle of you. Of course I would know, I've been to several different locations and never would I have hopped off of a table to do that. Furthermore, I think you should chill the fuck out! I understand the emotions and all but damn! I read this and thought I might have seen horns coming out of your head! LOL. He will call...you will hang out...and feel better in the end. Just focus on that day :)

dear reader,

first, let ME reply by saying that since you are related to me, i will excuse your snappiness. secondly, i can't "chill out". if i could, there would be no blog. furthermore, i've already sabotaged myself (something i'm good at). i sent him a text right before i went to bed saying, "dude. your text message response time is worse than my grandmas'. and they're both dead." i'm now waiting to see how that one goes over.

ps. the horns imagery was appropriate. as i said, i've been watching a lot of true blood season 2.

No comments: