Wednesday, June 17, 2009

get on the poll

i was bored (as usual) and realized that i can post polls on my blog. so please see the poll at the bottom of the page and VOTE!! be heard damnit.

i also made it so you can subscribe to manlessdogless. i don't know what that means, but i hope somebody does it and then tells me what happens.

and i'm still waiting for some daring soul to send me a bad relationship story that i can post and share with the world. or a good story so we can all secretly despise you.
just kidding. it won't be a secret.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

The poll is really unfair. They would have all been dealbreakers when I was single.

manlessdogless in LA said...

point taken. but let's put it like this. let's say you weren't married and let's say you met...edward cullen. i know how much you love him, so you'd probably date him if he couldn't get all the way through the alphabet or even if he smelled a little tart. but could you date him if his half vampire offspring tried to bite you or if he was a terrible lay because you know...he could literally rip your body in half at the end?

Jennifer said...

Actually, your last comment reminds me of SATC when Carrie has rabbit sex with that guy and it throws out her back. Which has got me thinking....I guess I would go with terrible lay being the breaking point. If he had bad kids, probably at least spend half their time with their mommy whereas a bad lay is a bad lay all the time...no bad lay 50% of the time. Make sense?